IMG Investor Dnes Bloombergtv Bulgaria On Air Gol Tialoto Az-jenata Puls Teenproblem Automedia Imoti.net Rabota Az-deteto Blog Start Posoka Boec
Контролен панел | Съобщения | Потребители | Търси
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Съобщение

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Пангеа АД (6P2 / PNG)

Collapse
X
  • Филтър
  • Време
  • Покажи
Clear All

• Както беше неликвидна, сега се случват доста интересни движения! И е по-евтино и от Патките...

Коментар

• Хахаха, тази компания си спомням, че я разглеждах в началото на тази година. Бяха извадили добър отчет. Това, което ми направи впечатление бе, че има стабилен ръст на cash flow-а през последните години:

за 2006: 66%
      за 2005: 77%
      за 2004: 145%

, но все пак текстилна компания... А и е ужасно неликвидна - за година я има 100 сделки, я не, няма и никакво предлагане.. Така че се отказах да задълбавам, а и не виждам смисъл

http://www.pangaea.bg/

Коментар

• Абе тук по тази позиция няма ли българи бе....всички ли сте византийци и турци...При това положение отказвам да купувам ,оставям на вас ,не българите....УСПЕХ.....

Коментар

• само за аматьори

Henrik, hodi da smuchash, zareji ya taq borsa, druje

Коментар

• само за аматьори

Shareaza maybe? Otherwise no, I do not know this.

Коментар

• само за аматьори

I haven't heard that version of Under Pressure. I've heard the german language version of One Vision (originally by Queen), under the title Geburt Einer Nation in the album Opus Dei. But I like Laibach more in the period before appearing on MTV. Nova Akropola and Let it Be are my favorite albums. Do you have an idea how I can find an English translation of the play "Baptism under Triglav"

Коментар

• само за аматьори

They are good too The first Slovenian band on MTV!! I like their version of "Under Pressure", which is originaly from Queen.

Коментар

• само за аматьори

I'm afraid I'll disappoint you, man. It's Laibach. I was on their concert here in Sofia on March 1 2004.

Коментар

• само за аматьори

Avi: Siddharta!! :-))) Guess what, I am too ) If you ever wish to come on their concert or something - now you know who do you need to contact first ))

Коментар

• само за аматьори

Pirx, I'm a great fan of a Slovenian music band
                      Guess which one.

Коментар

• само за аматьори

:-) VNM, i have *some* experience from browsing on forums, so I kinda figured it out with clicking this and cliclking that + I?m from Slovenia so I can understand a few words. (well, atleast have a small idea what could they mean)

Коментар

• само за аматьори

What I do not understand is from where prix have knowledge enough to open a new discussion in the proper place but does not have knowledge for sources of financial information???
                          Does the invetsor.bg supports also English version?

Коментар

• само за аматьори

I?m not trading yet, but yeah, it looks like I?m a bit too late. Damn :-)

Коментар

• само за аматьори

Well, I hope you find something worthy. There are still a few companies, which are selling relatively cheap with regard to their performance and potential. If you had started trading on BSE, let's say, six months ago, you'd have made a few hundred per cent already. But I'm afraid you missed the big surge.

Коментар

• само за аматьори

I apprechiate your comment, Avi! I?ll just forget the Pangea and see what else can be found. I was also eyeing on Petrol, since the LukOil wants to buy them, but later it was reported, that the talks have been suspended.

Коментар

Working...
                                X